The Centour Community
Who are We?
We are a community of individuals active around circular tourism: SMEs owners or staff, consultants, educational institutes, policy makers, driven by the need to accelerate the transition of tourism SMEs towards more circular practices.
What is our Vision?
CEnTour Community of Practice is an online platform for businesses, consultants, educational institutes and responsible tourists to explore, share and implement circular practices and strategies to make tourism more circular.
By encouraging knowledge exchange and co-creation, we aim to break down information silos and fuel multi-stakeholder collaboration and innovation.
What do we want to share?
We want to share Innovative activities, business models, report, policies that support regenerative and circular cities.
A couple of rules:
Things we encourage
- Free sharing of knowledge, insights, opinions and disruptive ideas!
- Respect fellow Centour members as human beings, along with the diversity of our members’ backgrounds, perspectives, education, and experiences.
- Be supportive of each other!
- Be polite and friendly.
- Be tolerant and considerate.
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity.
Things we discourage
- Do not behave in an abusive, demeaning, discriminatory, defamatory, or harassing manner.
- Do not engage in personal attacks.
- Posts which are of duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts from the same user, within the community. Please note that syndicated or cross-posted content is allowed if the source of content is stated.
Grounds for Rejections of Posts
There are a few things you cannot do in the Centour Community. These are actions that could lead to removal of your content.
- Defaming another member: Posting content that discriminates against members based on any perceived differences, including but not limited to differences in culture, race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and physical ability.
- Copyright infringement: all content submitted to the Centour Community be original content created by the author or reproduced with the permission of the copyright owner.